The Department of Postgraduate Studies and Research of the School of Surveying and Geospatial Eng., strives to achieve the following objectives:
- Determining the guidelines and criteria for Ph.D. entry examinations and interviews.
- Setting the guidelines and criteria and proposing new courses at the post graduate level
- Determining the criteria for scholarship applications at the Master and Ph.D. level.
- Supervising the Ph.D. comprehensive exam.
- Helping and advising postgraduate students in their studies
- Monitoring strict implementation of educational regulations
- Coordination between the groups regarding the use of joint master programs.
- Monitoring the implementation of regulations in postgraduate courses
- Monitoring research projects regulations for both academics and students.